You only have a few more days to get your order in for the Fall 2018 shares of the Mount Vernon Confections Community-Supported Chocolate Subscription Boxes! There are a limited number of subscriptions available, and orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST, Sunday, October 14, 2018.
October happens to National Pumpkin Month, National Apple Month, and National Caramel Month, and the October subscription boxes will be an homage to all those goodies (and, of course, Halloween).
As I mentioned in my last post, we’ve been working on a caramel s’more (which will likely ONLY be available in subscription boxes) that is ooey-gooey-super-tasty. Here’s a pic of the dark chocolate version that one of my taste-testers shared with an envious friend:
Here’s all the details on the subscriptions:
- The Fall Share includes three monthly boxes (October, November and December 2018).
- Full-Share boxes contain approximately 24 pieces per month; Half-Share boxes approximately 12 pieces per month.
- The full share is great for a family, office, or a couple of serious chocolate fans; the half share works well for a single person or couple with a lot of self-control.
- The basic subscription, “I Love All Chocolates,” will have dark, milk and white chocolate confections.
- If you’re partial to milk or dark chocolate, you may choose All Milk or All Dark.
- Need vegan products? Choose the Dairy-Free/Gluten-Free option. Note that all products will be dark chocolate.
- Boxes will ship or will be available for pick-up in our shop the weeks of October 16, November 13 and December 18, 2018.
Remember, there are a limited number of subscription boxes and they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Orders must be placed by 11:59 pm CST, Sunday, October 14, 2018. However, be aware we will also close the orders if we meet our limit before that date.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.