What’s better than a box of Mount Vernon Confections chocolates? A box every month!
Fall 2018 shares of the Mount Vernon Confections Community-Supported Chocolate Subscription Boxes are now available. This subscription is for you…if you find you can’t get to the shop for a regular fix, if you want to be known as the best gift-giver ever, or if you want to surprise your co-workers or employees with treats to make those monthly meetings more bearable.
Last October we launched our Community-Supported Chocolate Founder program, and several of our supportive customers signed up to receive monthly subscription boxes of MVC treats. Those founders helped us test out and tweak the subscription model and thanks to their feedback (and patience!) we’re ready for a full-scale subscription program.
One of the most fun aspects of the subscription boxes is that they encourage us to experiment…and that means subscribers are the first to try new, and limited edition, products. During the Founder program, we created several vegan truffles, chocolate-covered graham crackers, s’mores, crunchy frogs, and more.
For the October share, we’re already working on a caramel s’more (which will likely ONLY be available in subscription boxes) AND bringing back the limited edition “pumpkin” truffle, made with butternut squash from the farm.
Sound delicious? Here’s the details on the MVC subscription boxes:
- The Fall Share includes three monthly boxes (October, November and December 2018).
- Full-Share boxes contain approximately 24 pieces per month; Half-Share boxes approximately 12 pieces per month.
- The full share is great for a family, office, or a couple of serious chocolate fans; the half share works well for a single person or couple with a lot of self-control.
- The basic subscription, “I Love All Chocolates,” will have dark, milk and white chocolate confections.
- If you’re partial to milk or dark chocolate, you may choose All Milk or All Dark.
- Need vegan products? Choose the Dairy-Free/Gluten-Free option. Note that all products will be dark chocolate.
- Boxes will ship or will be available for pick-up in our shop the weeks of October 16, November 13 and December 18, 2018.
As you know, we make everything by hand here at Mount Vernon Confections, so we do need to limit the number of subscriptions available. We opened this up to our list yesterday (ummm, another reason to get on our mailing list already!) and we now have only 30 subscriptions left! They won’t last long, so if you want to nab one, don’t delay.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.